I remember when I found out I was pregnant for the first time, a whole new world opened up. I now had to research the best cribs, should I nurse or bottle feed, & what kind of stroller should I get? I also got to dream and wonder about what was going on inside my body…why was I so tired, what did the little biscuit look like at 2 months & when will I feel the baby move? All of these questions swirled endlessly around my head and then I was given a gift….a gift of the written word…written by experienced parents and medical professionals….What to Expect When You Are Expecting! What a wonderful resource for me and for all the confused and nervous moms and dads out there!
What To Expect When You’re Expecting is the most trusted, best selling pregnancy guide and website. According to USA Today, 93% of all pregnant mothers who read a pregnancy guide read What To Expect When You’re Expecting. The series has been described as the bible of American pregnancy. Not only can you read What To Expect When You’re Expecting, you can also go online and get more information at WhatToExpect.com. Join over 1.5 million monthly unique visitors to WhatToExpect.com: second-largest audience of moms-to-be online.
Now that my two boys are getting older, I wanted to pass on the knowledge to other moms. What to Expect.com has generously teamed up with me to for a Fan Giveaway. As I prepare to celebrate my littlest boy’s 3rd Birthday, I am giving away these books to a few of my lucky readers and followers!
Lucky followers will receive one of the following:
- What to Expect When Expecting
- What to Expect the First Year
- What to Expect the Second Year
Rules of the Giveaway:
- Subscribe to Strength in Moms Blog
- Leave a Story or Question about being pregnant or raising your toddler in the ‘Comments Section’.
- Follow Strength in Moms on Twitter @Strongandfitmom
- Like Strength in Moms on Facebook – Strength in Mom
- Tell others about the Giveaway by tweeting about it, telling your fbk friends or on your blog.
* Giveaway ends Monday, July 23rd at 9pm EST *
Good luck to everyone!