Tis the season….for the Holiday bulge! I’ll never tell anyone not to enjoy their holiday meals & treats, but there are ways to keep some self control.
1. Don’t stand in front of the appetizers, grab a small plate and walk away.
2. Eat a healthy snack before you go to a party to avoid overdoing the treats
3. At the holiday meal, taste everything you want, just watch your portions.
4. Watch the amount of liquid calories you consume.
5. Work for the meal by being active!
Have a Happy & Safe Holiday Season!
Stay Strong & Fit!
This entry was posted in Christmas
, Health & Wellness
, New Year
and tagged diet
. Bookmark the permalink