I am the proud mom of two beautiful boys. During my first pregnancy I exercised somewhat but didn’t know how to adjust to my changing body. Eventually I just stopped and let my pregnancy take over. After my second child was born I decided to share with other women the power I harnessed through the previous 9 months. Throughout my second pregnancy, I maintained my fitness levels, my core strength and my relaxed state of mind. I decided with this pregnancy that being a mom does not mean letting go of who I am – a strong and fit woman. I deserved an hour of each day to focus on my mind & body and ultimately my baby and family as well.
- Certified Perinatal Fitness Trainer
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Certified Group Fitness Instructor
- Certified Kickboxing Instructor
- Certified Spinning Instructor